Saturday, July 2, 2011

MOFO OF THE WEEK: THRASHER

Each week, Mofo Squad War Stories will be doing a feature story on one of our Mofo Squad members to get to know a little bit more about them. This week, we get the up close and personal business side of a gun barrel, with Thrasher.


MSWS: When did you first begin playing the Battlefield series and what was it that caught your interest?

THRASHER: My brother had been gaming online for a while but, when he found BF2 I was interested.



MSWS: What's the story behind the name you chose to use in game?

THRASHER: Nothing behind the name. I think Stealth made it up. It does seem to fit my aggressive style of game play.

Mr. Aggressive in action


MSWS: Which of the current Mofo Squad members, did you first go into battle with?

THRASHER: Family First. BF2 was our chance to game together.
    
   
Stealth


MSWS: What is your favorite kit to play and why?

THRASHER: Variety is king.  I would get tired of any one gun eventually.  Different situations require different weapons.  I believe that every weapon has its place.  I am still learning to love some of the BFBC2 guns that I have so ignored.

Variety King's gun collection


MSWS: Tell us about your all time favorite map in the Battlefield series and why you like it?

THRASHER: Again with variety. I hate 24/7 servers.

WHOA! How did this picture get here?


MSWS: What weapon, old or new, do you wish you could add to the current BFBC2 game.

THRASHER: Just keep the guns real. Give me access to the guns that are currently out there. The more realistic the better.

It doesn't get any realer than this!


MSWS: What's your favorite pin you hope to see in the personal stats at the end of a game round?

THRASHER: Ace pin, Jim tells me, is the best.  I also like the Savior pin.  I like to know that I saved a few lives among all that killing.


MSWS: From what you have seen of the BF3 previews, what are you looking forward to the most with the new release later this year?

THRASHER: I am looking forward to have a bug free game. HA! I love the graphics and being able to trade weapons without finding a dead body first. I love the idea of dragging your buddy to safe cover before you revive him. Or dragging some ass hat into the line of fire before reviving. It depends on my mood.

Keep your buddies safe.


MSWS: What helpful tip would you give someone to help them improve their game play.

THRASHER: Squad play all the way. If you don't want to play in a tight squad, you should be playing single player.  Play a kit that your buddies aren't. Be generous with Ammo, Meds, Motion mines, you will become the most valuable squad member in no time. Spawn on the guy in the most trouble. You will die a lot, but when you surprise the bad guys, kill them all and revive your buddy, it is all worth it.

Squad up!


MSWS: Do you have a favorite moment or funny experience in Battlefield you would like to share?

THRASHER: I guess I find it funny that 'hacker' has come to mean little more than the person that just killed you.  And a noob weapon is the weapon that someone used to kill you more than once. 

Real men like Thrasher, don't hack or use noob guns...XOXO
MSWS

No comments:

Post a Comment